Helpful Tuition, Payment, and Additional Expense Information
Tuition Information and Payment Options
American Renaissance Academy is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that relies on a combination of student tuition, fundraising, community donors, corporate and private funding.
The following are the basic educational costs for the 2016-2017 school year for residents only. Please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for international tuition information.
Kindergarten - 5th Grade: $14,162
6th - 12th Grade: $15,185
Upon acceptance, a $500 deposit is required to reserve student's enrollment for the upcoming school year. Tuition includes the Tuition Refund Plan Insurance for families choosing two or eleven payment plan options and all school fees. Tuition and discounts are reviewed annually by the Board of Governors.
Tuition payment plans are available to fit your family's budget. Multiple child discounts and discounts for one or two payment plans are available. Call 808-682-7337 or email
email@example.com today for more information!
Lunch & Snacks
- Is not covered by tuition. Students may bring lunch and snacks from home.
- Students receive a list of required school supplies which vary according to grade level. The average cost for school supplies is approximately $100.
- The cost of subject textbooks and workbooks vary by grade level and course selection. Estimate between $200 - $300 per school year.
- Daily uniforms are required. The cost for one week’s uniform outfits ranges from approximately $200-$300.
- Upper School (Grades 6 - 12) students are required to bring their own laptops to school.
School for the Performing Arts (FAME Program) Tuition
- Annual tuition of $3,000. May be paid as a single, two payment, or ten payment option.
After School Enrichment Programs
- Classes and cost vary according to semester with a separate registration fee and tuition (not included in base tuition).
Field trips and other activities (Kids Night, Teen Night, etc.) - Cost varies based on field trips and activities offered
Financial Aid Information
American Renaissance Academy (ARA) is committed to providing need-based financial aid to families who have clearly demonstrated financial need. The opportunity for qualified students to attend ARA should not be limited to family financial circumstances. Financial need is determined by taking into account many factors including income, net worth, standard living expenses, family size, and the number of children attending tuition-charging schools. Financial aid is awarded on a first-come first-served basis.
Aid is awarded by the Financial Aid Committee and is granted to students who demonstrate financial need and maintain a satisfactory school record of grades and citizenship. Aid is granted for a period of one year and is based on current information; changes in a family’s situation may change the amount awarded from year to year. The Financial Aid Committee reserves the right to make grants as it sees fit within the existing resources after all applications are reviewed.
Families may apply for financial aid at the Academy through the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment program. Families must apply annually for financial aid consideration.
We are pleased to offer FACTS Payment Plans. Enrolling in a FACTS tuition payment plan allows you to select a payment option that best suits your financial needs.
Please contact FACTS Management Company customer support to help answer your questions.